top of page

Gruppo di sostegno

Pubblico·3 membri

Softwarewagoiocheck315

Softwarewagoiocheck315: A Windows Application for Operating and Displaying WAGO I/O System 750

If you are working with WAGO I/O System 750, a modular and flexible fieldbus-independent solution for decentralized automation tasks, you may need a software tool that can help you operate and display the node configuration and process data without connecting to a fieldbus system. That's where softwarewagoiocheck315 comes in handy.

softwarewagoiocheck315

What is softwarewagoiocheck315?

Softwarewagoiocheck315 is an easy-to-use Windows application that is fully compatible with WAGO I/O System 750. The software reads the configuration from the node and displays it graphically on the screen. This graphic can be printed together with a configuration list as documentation.

With softwarewagoiocheck315, you can also display and specify the process data of the I/O modules. The field wiring, including all sensors and actuators, can thus be checked before startup. For some types of interface, Pt100 and thermocouple modules, application-specific settings can be made, such as the baud rate or sensor types.

The software is available as a USB set that includes a communication cable that connects the coupler to a free serial or USB port of the PC. This enables communication between softwarewagoiocheck315 and the node.

What are the benefits of softwarewagoiocheck315?

Softwarewagoiocheck315 has many benefits that make it a useful and convenient tool for WAGO I/O System 750 users. Here are some of them:

• It allows you to operate and display the node configuration and process data without connecting to a fieldbus system.

• It helps you check the field wiring and verify the functionality of the sensors and actuators before startup.

• It enables you to make application-specific settings for some types of interface modules.

• It provides you with a graphical representation and a configuration list of the node that can be printed as documentation.

• It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use.

How to download and install softwarewagoiocheck315?

If you want to download and install softwarewagoiocheck315 on your Windows PC, you can follow these simple steps:

• Go to the WAGO website and find the product page for softwarewagoiocheck315.

• Click on the download button and save the ZIP file on your PC.

• Extract the ZIP file and run the setup.exe file to start the installation process.

• Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.